Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Purpose of JBoss tables

Hi

Can anyone point me in the direction of some documentation (or provide the information here) about the following tables, created by JBoss 5.1.0 when it starts up?

I know what they are for at a high level, and know why they are there, but I could do with some lower-level documentation about each table's purpose.

The tables are:

  • hilosequences
  • timers
  • jbm_counter
  • jbm_dual
  • jbm_id_cache
  • jbm_msg
  • jbm_msg_ref
  • jbm_postoffice
  • jbm_role
  • jbm_tx
  • jbm_user

I know that the first two are associated with uuid-key-generator and the EJB Timer Service respectively, while the rest are associated with JBoss Messaging. What I want to know is something along the lines of "jmg_msg stores each message when it is created...", that kind of thing.

I wasn't sure where to ask this question, ServerFault or StackOverflow, but I decided it wasn't programming related so thought I should put it here - I hope that's ok!

Thanks

Rich

  • Seeing as I had no response here, I've re-asked the question at StackOverflow.com.

    From Rich

0 comments:

Post a Comment