Tuesday, April 5, 2011

delphi 7 SOAP application stop compiling

Hello there,

I don't know why, but a SOAP Server application and a pair of clients of this services stop compiling without any know causes for me. I have installed delphi 2007 and delphi 2009 and I don't know if the cause can come from this.

Now when I compile a soap application I get an error like: 'Unit XMLSchema was compiled with a different version of XMLDOM.SHttp'

Someone known the cause?

From stackoverflow
  • Remove all the dcus and try a build all. In case your compile with both d2007 and D2009, be sure to have different folders for the compiled code...
    Make sure also that you don't have a "mixmatch" of D2007 and d2009 path to reference the used units.

  • I think this will not be suficient because this error is raised with new projects too.

    Lars Truijens : You are mixing the same unit of different Delphi versions. Francois is right. Find out why you are mixing them. And please do not use multiple accounts. And please use comments for these type of...well..comments
    Argalatyr : @Lars: he needs 50 rep to leave a comment (of course, it will be hard for him to get there with multiple accounts!)
    Argalatyr : @FrancisR: I know you can't leave a comment, but answers should strictly be used to answer the question. In this case, it would be better to Edit your original question (starting the new text with "EDIT:") and address an answerer, e.g. "@Francois: I think this will not..."
    Lars Truijens : @Argalatyr: You can always comment your own posts according to http://stackoverflow.com/questions/132017/how-do-comments-work-in-stackoverflow of course that won't work if you use multiple accounts
  • At end I found where was the problem. This come from a free library from codebot.org which contains another version of xmldom.pas

    Thank you and regards

    P.D. I will try to refund my accounts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment